IGNOU & NIOS Solved Assignments 2016-17~Nios home page 2015-16 - Ahmadnagar

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Item details

City: Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra
Offer type: Offer
Price: Rs 150

Contacts

Contact name santosh kumar
Phone 9582489391

Item description

Contact- +91-8809484815,09582489391 (Also available on WhatsApp
We Provide Solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU & UNIVERSITY
For Classes 10th, 12th, B.com, B.A, M.Com, MCA, and MBA, Both Hindi & English Medium.
We are also provided Admission Support for 10th,12th, BA, B.com, BCA, MA, Mcom, MCA, BBA, MBA etc. & Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students.
Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers...
You Can Get it Within 5 Minuit Anywhere in the World (e-copy).
Assignment (e-copy UNIVERSITY
Assignment (e-copy IGNOU
Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS
Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS
NIOS Sample Papers or Last Five Year Solved Question Papers
Sample Papers (including Last Three Year Solved Question Papers & Important question/Expected question with Solution)for preparation of examination, 10th & 12th class students only for NIOS Students.
Schedule of submission of TMA for the session 2016-17
Now Available all subject of 12th & 10th class
•Hard copy-Rs.250/ per subject@8809484815
•Soft copy –Rs.150/ per subject @9582489391 (Join Whatsaap
WHY TMA? IMPORTANCE OF TMA?? BENEFITS OF TMA /ASSIGNMENT
During your course of study, internal assessment will be done to inform your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs).
TMA in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
Marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject.
TMA Serve as an academic tool to prompt you/your knowledge.
TMA Develop rapport between you and the tutors at the Study Centers. (PCPs
TMAs help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits.
TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject.
MOST IMPORTANT
Last date 31 December to submit Assignment 2016-17
From the session 2016-17, 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.
NOTE: Do not pay any additional amount for submitting TMA at Study Centre.
We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand...
Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance on
Growth Education Points
Contact- +91-8809484815,09582489391(Also available on WhatsApp
Email :- grotheducationpoints@gmail.com
Mr. santosh kumar
WorkingLocations
New Delhi || Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir | Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH